The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: [Colorado Springs, CO] Fellowship Event 2015 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mighty Rauros
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey community! I just got off the phone with Petrie's Family Games in Colorado Springs. They have 4-12 spots available for the fellowship event on November 14th...and zero sign ups.

Are there three+ people who want to meet up with me and make this happen?

Update: The store owner said the event will fire, as they have a regular LotR group who is certain to be there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K C

Centennial
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don't have free time to drive down to the Springs for a game event, but if you're looking for people to play with in the Denver area, message me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mighty Rauros
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Network57 wrote:
I don't have free time to drive down to the Springs for a game event, but if you're looking for people to play with in the Denver area, message me.
Yeah, I'm up in the Fort, so it's a bit of a haul for me. But, from everything I can find (I've been making calls), it's the only place that is A) hosting the event and B) still has room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon Durivage
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Fort Collins as well. There will be no Denver events? Wasn't there one at Wizard's chest one year?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mighty Rauros
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RustyKettle wrote:
I'm in Fort Collins as well. There will be no Denver events? Wasn't there one at Wizard's chest one year?
Wizard's Chest is having it, but they have 8 kits (plus 4 2014 kits) and 17 people signed up. They're going to have an option where you can buy in for $5 and get something from one of the Game Night Kits that were released the past few years. A decent deal, but I really want to get this year's kit.

Adventurer's Quarter is running an event as well, but only has access to a single box (with 4 kits).

I was counting on Haunted Game Cafe running something. I guess us LotR players need to speak up next year!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls