Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lego...
United States
Muncy
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
...the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.
Microbadge: NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) fanMicrobadge: Space Exploration fanMicrobadge: Space Exploration fanMicrobadge: Apollo Lunar Lander - taking humankind to the surface of the MoonMicrobadge: Apollo 11 - 'That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind'
Yep. They're a tiny company and so this is kind of slow. Print the receipt and it may take about a week. You can also geekmail the designer, he's been pretty awesomely helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
That's all I got, no shipping info yet either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll get an email later once they processed your order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hoyt

Butte
Montana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and my email said they are about 2 weeks out, due to heavy demand
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this | Transgender pride | Unconditional love, pride, and support | LGBTQ Ally | The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzy┼╝ Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
Microbadge: Power Grid fanMicrobadge: Troyes fanMicrobadge: Combat Commander: Europe fanMicrobadge: Modern Art fanMicrobadge: Tigris & Euphrates fan
Mine arrived today. Ordered Oct 12, arrival Nov 16.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abe Delnore
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I place my order on October 13 and received the game by mail on November 16.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J K Sasser
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Yes. Normal. I ordered two thinking I made a mistake in the ordering process. I got it all worked out though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls