This was my first attempt at building a foam core insert. I got tired of all the little baggies and setup/teardown time. Also it was a fun little weekend project to work on. This took me a little longer because I changed my mind on some design decisions in the middle. This build is mostly the same as the one on orderofgamers.
Some things that probably would have helped:
- a knife that always cuts in 90 degrees. Some of my cuts were a little slanted.
- a square would have been nice too
- I still haven't decided what I wanted to do with the dice. The can fit in the trays, but I would need to adjust a divider slightly and combine some tokens.
- The foam core on top of the cards I had initially put on the bottom just to easily grab the stack (notice the notches) but then I just put them on top because it wasn't that necessary.
- Last edited Tue Nov 3, 2015 11:47 pm (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Tue Nov 3, 2015 11:44 pm