Star Wars: Rebellion» Forums » General

Subject: Basically a remake of the Rebellion PC game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Baron von Doom
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Imperial fanMicrobadge: War of the Ring fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Twilight Struggle fanMicrobadge: Sid Sackson fan
mundicus wrote:
Star Wars Rebellion but it also was released under Star Wars Supremacy in some markets. I still remember the awesome moment in the game when Luke completed his training on Dagobah and returned back - becoming able to discover force in several of my other rebel leaders/generals. He then proceeded to train them (giving a decent boost to their military and diplomacy skills upon succes). Unfortunately, at some point Luke got captured by Vader and..was brought to the Emperor to get converted to the dark side. In the "final" confrontation Luke wounded both Emperor and Vader and escaped capturing both of them. Unfortunately for me - Luke brought them to the secret rebel base (flying Bespin city). And few days later entire Imperial armada showed up and bombed the hell out of my secret base...
Then what?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael dirrim
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Copper Board Game Collector
Game over, man... Game over!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grish
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
"Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life." ♯ ♩ ♫ ♪ - Beethoven
badge
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." - Tolstoy
Microbadge: Golden ratioMicrobadge: Miniature PainterMicrobadge: Space Hulk Fan - Storm Bolter "Overwatch!"Microbadge: Kingsburg fanMicrobadge: A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything.
External image

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Married 25 yearsMicrobadge: The Sandman fanMicrobadge: This place intentionally left blank.Microbadge: I edit my posts in the quest for perfetcion.Microbadge: Blue Collar Geek
Joelist wrote:
Sort of. Also like a streamlined version of Freedom in the Galaxy.
Just saw the latest previews and my only thought was "Hey, Freedom in the Galaxy finally got their license request approved!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |