Subject: Photo ID needed, these are pictures that I took in Essen rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sarah B
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
Penfold: Have you got something clever up your sleeve, DM? Dangermouse: Only my arm, Penfold, and that's no cleverer than the rest of me.
Microbadge: PAX Australia attendeeMicrobadge: Print and Play Games News fanMicrobadge: Danger Mouse fanMicrobadge: How does it do that? It's... it's bigger on the inside!Microbadge: Rahdo Runs Through fan
First one is Quodd Heroes, I think, and the third one looks like Human Interface: Nakamura Tower.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah B
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
Penfold: Have you got something clever up your sleeve, DM? Dangermouse: Only my arm, Penfold, and that's no cleverer than the rest of me.
Microbadge: PAX Australia attendeeMicrobadge: Print and Play Games News fanMicrobadge: Danger Mouse fanMicrobadge: How does it do that? It's... it's bigger on the inside!Microbadge: Rahdo Runs Through fan
Hahaha! Thanks. To be fair, "Quodd Heroes" is written on the card back in the first image.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Re: Photo ID needed, these are pictures that I took in "Siberia, one day in"
shake What WERE you, those 'games' 'naught' of Scotland, and any 3 other 'randyom' people that have never been "in" 'moi' kitchen! coalcoalcoal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Cantrell
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Ursula K. Le Guin fanMicrobadge: Eminent Domain fanMicrobadge: Parent of One BoyMicrobadge: Core Worlds: Galactic Orders fanMicrobadge: Octavia Butler fan
William Hunt wrote:
And who can regognise this game?
I took this picture at another fair, at Spel 2015 in Antwerp, Belgium and don't know for sure what it is.

Looks like River Dragons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls