Popular Tags: [View All]
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an email from Deck60 that you can get an extra 10% off 5 Netrunner products just a moment ago. The coupon code you need to enter at checkout is NETRUN10. I'm not sure if you need exactly 5 or you can go under, but it's only 1 coupon per account. Their prices are pretty much CSI/MM costs ($9.99 per data pack, $19.99 for deluxe expansions, $26.99 for core) and have a $100 free ship threshold. It's no jaw dropper as the holidays get closer, but it's a nice 10% catch all.

Link to the Store
Code: NETRUN10

Edit: I almost forgot to mention, if you use the code you'll be automatically entered for a chance to win a free base game of Netrunner.
Oops. Misread XD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deck60 Online

Houston
Texas
msg tools
badge
Microbadge: US ArmyMicrobadge: Iraq Campaign MedalMicrobadge: Hex & Counter WargamerMicrobadge: Retailer
NeoGenesisX wrote:
Edit: I almost forgot to mention, if you use the code you'll be automatically entered for a chance to win a free base game of Netrunner.
Hi Ricky, thanks for sharing the deal!

To clarify, you have to enter the contest separately.

You can find the contest here: http://www.boardgamegiveaway.com/android-netrunner-giveaway/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And I just got an order in last Friday. I know a couple of guys I game with ordered recently as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls