Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
I got three plays of the Solo game in tonight. So far, it's a fun puzzle. What follows are my strategy observations, so if you want to puzzle through it yourself, veer off!

Spoiler (click to reveal)
In my first game of Level 1, I found Junior twice taking the space I was working on, and I lost the first game. The second time around, I made my first play an advertisement, so I could reserve the expensive spot I was working on nice and early. This worked well, bouncing him in Level 1 to the less valuable trips. I won my second game handily.

For my third game, I moved Junior up to level 2, so with him going first, it was a bit harder to win. In the end, he got one more point than I did. I'm looking forward to leveling up as I beat him. The mechanism that lets him cheat and take extra components is great, and balanced nicely by his impatience.

I suspect I need to get better at leveraging Move and Exchange cards.

Overall, a fun start!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.