Popular Tags: [View All]
Charlotte Malone
United States
Floyds Knobs
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I attack with silver snake with 4 status tokens and with a gilder. Gilder gets blocked and destroyed. As a result, a status token gets added to the snake. Is his attack value now 5 or does it stay at 4 (since it was 4 when I declared)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
Microbadge: Level 17 BGG posterMicrobadge: Louisiana State UniversityMicrobadge: Low Player Count: a podcast about games for 1-2 playersMicrobadge: The Colonists (Die Kolonisten) fanMicrobadge: Musician
It's attack value is whatever it is when it deals damage, not when attacks are declared.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlotte Malone
United States
Floyds Knobs
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kelann08 wrote:
It's attack value is whatever it is when it deals damage, not when attacks are declared.
Thanks for the quick response!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to point out to a buddy once when he was attacking me to resolve his attacks thoughtfully as if he resolved his attack on my gilder first, my snake would be more powerful and kill his rhino when countering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranko M
Croatia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
creevedog wrote:
I attack with silver snake with 4 status tokens and with a gilder. Gilder gets blocked and destroyed. As a result, a status token gets added to the snake. Is his attack value now 5 or does it stay at 4 (since it was 4 when I declared)?
Maybe I got it wrong but I think it stays 4; Consume triggers when an opponent's unit is destroyed and the example is that the Glider is your unit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlotte Malone
United States
Floyds Knobs
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ranko wrote:
creevedog wrote:
Maybe I got it wrong but I think it stays 4; Consume triggers when an opponent's unit is destroyed and the example is that the Glider is your unit.

This is actually a power associated with the gilder and not the snake. When the gilder is destroyed, he can place a status token on a unit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls