Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alton Todd
United States
Ramona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got two new Scorpion 4 Attack Squadron expansions and they are missing Target Lock tokens and an Evade token. cry Wonder if Wizkids will make this right? Hmmmmmm!

Seems like they should have caught this at the pre-production stage. One would think any way. Off shore quality control what's one to do? whistle

Good news is the maneuver dials clasps matched up. Unlike six other expansions so far to date. Once again there's that quality control thing again. However I'll give Wizkids credit for the way they are attaching the dial clasps together now days. Good quality control move. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey yeah, now that you mention it, those tokens weren't pictured in the preview:

Not that we need them. For that matter, maybe space was tight on the token sheet, and they said "whatever, we've issued more Locks and Evades than anyone can use anyways"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Foster
United States
Malibu
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They dropped them on the Xindi Diaspora too. Granted that was an op ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Good. Accessioning new ships into my collection with all the extraneous cardboard has been exhausting for a long time now. I hope they continue the trend.

There are very few scenarios where I need more than 5 flight stands, and 5 of any given token at a time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Coon
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah, I doubt anyone is hurting for more target lock or evade tokens.

I'm actually glad they finally started reducing the cardboard in new packs, these have produced so much unnecessary waste for too long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Catron
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not a big deal for those of us with a large collection, but it's pretty crappy for a new player just starting out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Tillis
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Yes, but how many people are starting with this particular pack? I doubt is is high on any newcomer's list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, here's a crazy thought, for those with more experience with WK than I: any chance that they'll be getting into the acrylic token business?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls