Hide
4 Posts

Marvel Dice Masters: Age of Ultron» Forums » Rules

Subject: Pepper Potts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leo Targaryen
msg tools
If you have multiple Peppers fielded, do the buffs stack or is it redundant. I haven't had any response to many requests for an official ruling and its driving me nuts. Either way I'm still going to run all 4 of her dice but it'd be nice to clear this up definitively.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming you mean the common:

Quote:
Pepper Potts can’t attack. While Pepper Potts is active, all of your blocking character dice get +2D until end of turn (Iron Man gets +3D instead).
The bolded part is important. The rulebook very clearly states that "while active" abilities do not stack - either a character is active (one or more dice in the field) or they are not active (0 dice in the field). Number of dice doesn't matter.

The Uncommon PP has a "when fielded" ability that triggers on each die you field, and the Rare has a "when KO'd" ability that triggers on each die that is KO'd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Z
United States
Clarksville
TN
flag msg tools
Refined at the intersection of the 80's and 90's
badge
www.DrudgeReport.com
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: American PatriotMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Marvel Super Hero Squad Card Game fanMicrobadge: Pirates of the Spanish Main fan
So as an extension, if I had 2 Wasp-Original Avenger's fielded, I would still only do a single damage when an opponent uses a global?

I know I've been on the other end of that in organized play and gotten burned by stacked damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gladiator_posse wrote:
So as an extension, if I had 2 Wasp-Original Avenger's fielded, I would still only do a single damage when an opponent uses a global?

I know I've been on the other end of that in organized play and gotten burned by stacked damage.
This is absolutely correct. "While Active" abilities DO NOT stack. This is made very, explicitly clear in every rulebook, and in multiple rulings on the WKRF.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls