Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Pledge Manager has gone out to backers. No idea how long it'll be open for yet.

I know that Titan Forge didn't send out any email confirmations for late pledges and that the team has been very busy recently (possibly disrupting their communications, especially as many of the team may not be fully fluent in English).

So with that in mind, I'm just interested: Did late backers get an email for the PM?
Has anyone who tried to late pledge still not heard anything at all?

(As an aside - might be worth checking mail junk folders if you've not heard anything)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I received late pledge manager invite earlier today - so I'm assuming it's underway already. Also no idea how long it'll be open for though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soda Popinski
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yup, I was a late backer through e-mail and i got the invite today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No email for me.

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! I received my pledge manager email yesterday and I haven't confirmed it because of the outrageous shipping costs!

I'm willing to give up my pledge to anyone who wants it. If you also want the add-ons please let me know and we'll talk. Thanks.

~Stephen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shbenton wrote:
Hello! I received my pledge manager email yesterday and I haven't confirmed it because of the outrageous shipping costs!

I'm willing to give up my pledge to anyone who wants it. If you also want the add-ons please let me know and we'll talk. Thanks.

~Stephen
What are the shipping costs you are seeing?

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jorune wrote:
shbenton wrote:

~Stephen

Jorune
minimum $30 to US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris O
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Im a late backer (I pledged by sending an email to games@titanforge.com, not Essen registration code), havent received anything yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Liverpool fanMicrobadge: Pittsburgh Steelers fanMicrobadge: Parent of a preemieMicrobadge: Solitaire GamerMicrobadge: Pittsburgh Penguins fan
Just a note to everyone to check your Junk folder as the pledge manager comes from info@titan-forge.com

I didn't think I received it until I saw that the filter had placed it there.

I'm just wondering -- could this potentially be the case with unresponsiveness to some of the other situations?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris O
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I check spam weekly just in case, I dont believe it to be an issue. I did, however, wake up to a response to my fb message. They are sending out pledge manager invites in waves, they said that if I dont receive anything by monday to get in contact with them and they'll send me one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kotep
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pledge manager is open until Dec.31/15

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grenko Nekrovitch
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's great that the PM is open, And for a long Time, but i would love to see some rules. And by that i mean not a rough sheet of paper....

What are they waiting for?
I'm not giving more money, if i'm not sure of the usefullness of addons... Backers have taken a risk, let's wait for a real proof of investement of the creators.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
shbenton wrote:
Jorune wrote:
shbenton wrote:

~Stephen

Jorune
minimum $30 to US.
That's hardly outrageous considering it's shipping from Poland or near to. I ship some games within the US for over 25$.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris O
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I still have not received my pledge invite. They sure as hell arent doing themselves favors with their lack of comms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grenko Nekrovitch
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chaos0xomega wrote:
I still have not received my pledge invite. They sure as hell arent doing themselves favors with their lack of comms.
The commments on the KS page becomes more and more anxious (not to say violent) as TF keeps silent... what the hell is happening here? what are they waiting for?

I was wondering if a real rulebook would be provided, it becomes the least of the backers problems now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grenko wrote:
chaos0xomega wrote:
The commments on the KS page becomes more and more anxious (not to say violent) as TF keeps silent... what the hell is happening here? what are they waiting for?

I was wondering if a real rulebook would be provided, it becomes the least of the backers problems now.
I asked about late pledging, and I DID recieve the invite. However, without a rulebook, I'm not backing.

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grenko Nekrovitch
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jorune wrote:
Grenko wrote:
chaos0xomega wrote:

I asked about late pledging, and I DID recieve the invite. However, without a rulebook, I'm not backing.

Jorune
Said on the comments of the KS page:

From TitanforgeGames : "I will call to Sebastian tomorrow and see how the work on it goes and when it will be ready."

So let's sit back and wait...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Mambretti
Italy
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
I didn't receive the PM link and neither answers to my messages soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:

That's hardly outrageous considering it's shipping from Poland or near to. I ship some games within the US for over 25$.
that's a minimum... if you want to add the expansion / add-ons, shipping when over $60. to me, that's outrageous

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shbenton wrote:
Magic Pink wrote:

that's a minimum... if you want to add the expansion / add-ons, shipping when over $60. to me, that's outrageous
Can't disagree with you that it's expensive, but do consider, alot of people all over the world pay shipping prices like that for lots of kickstarter campaigns. So can't really call it outrageous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls