Unai Yécora
msg tools
I just got the package in the mail, so I opened it to take a look on the content.
I didn't even unseal the cards, nor did I punch the tokens; I just moved the content around to see what was in the box.

Now I can't close it again. I'm glad I didn't purchase the sleeves, even though the card don't seem to be too high quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
For the price, sleeves were a great option, and I think the premiums were worth it. I was also happy they sold the sleeves so I did need to go elsewhere for them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today with sleeves - I am going to need a bigger box!

Can't wait to play it though as it does look fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Namit Kaura
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah the box is very disappointing. With the sleeves that they sold along side this game the cards can't even fit side by side since the box isn't long enough. Forget about fitting the tokens too...

I was hoping to at least fit the cards and use one of the ATS tuck boxes for the tokens but the cards alone don't even fit!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Namit Kaura
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eventually I ended up using my empty ATS Ambassadors expansion box since I had already put everything from that in the main box. It all fits very nicely with the premium sleeves and the box still stylistically matches the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Escoffery
Switzerland
Geneva
Confignon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 for WOW this box is annoyingly small. Keeps me from being able to organize it effectively. What's worse is they sent it in a envelope with no packaging that'd been torn off and my Postal service had to throw it in a ziplock bag of sorts. Surpisingly the game itself wasn't damaged and the shipping was super cheap so while I worry for the next person I can say, "Whatever."

But this box. This better have an expansion that comes with a box that fits. This is dumb for lack of a better description.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to put mine in a Cosmic Encounter expansion box. Problem is now I keep forgetting I own it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Waltier
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Keyflower fanMicrobadge: Caylus 1303 fanMicrobadge: Heart of CrownMicrobadge: Tyrants of the Underdark fanMicrobadge: 'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner Knizia
BrianJohnHunt wrote:
I had to put mine in a Cosmic Encounter expansion box. Problem is now I keep forgetting I own it!
I rebox a lot of games, and I highly recommend either a label maker or sheets of label paper to print (or just write) on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls