Popular Tags: [View All]
Demian
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Posted the Lion Armor Survivor Build up at http://vibrantlantern.com/build/lion/

While most is self-explanatory, will finalize the comments later today as well as discuss the difference between planned and final build.

Some other KD:M related but not build content added as well. Really happy with the harpist, image below. Feedback and critiques welcome, Wheaton's Law please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Norman
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the site link, I'm going to make use of that information once my pre-order comes in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trewartha
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for that. Most of the armour kits are ok but this one I found really hard to figure out which arms were left and right or male and female (before cutting them off the sprue of course) so those letters will help a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
strewart wrote:
Thanks for that. Most of the armour kits are ok but this one I found really hard to figure out which arms were left and right or male and female (before cutting them off the sprue of course) so those letters will help a lot.
Yeah, if there is one thing I missed were the associated letters matching arm parts. Man, the rawhide kit drove me nuts because I didn't notice that and I had one hell of a time trying to match up everything. Luckily, I found them on the leather kit before I took the parts off the sprue. Duh.....

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Demian
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

thanks all. finalized the build notes this morning

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you=)

I'm quite interested in the Lantern ones ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx a Lot for this page! I just Started and did the survivors and the Lion the Site is very helpful!!

Please do the Antilope and the Phönix!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dar dar
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
hello,
thx for your website, it's really helpfull. I cant find the K arm. I have the K1 K2.... maybe K1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls