Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Krzysztof Zięba
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Check out my first published board game: In the Name of Odin!
Microbadge: I beat video games relentlessly and post my victories on VGG!Microbadge: I'm a GM!Microbadge: What the heck was I doing again?Microbadge: Game EvangelistMicrobadge: I abandon video games without mercy and post their flaws on VGG!
I got back to playing Hawken yesterday, and having only played the beta I was quite impressed in what a fine game that ended up being. I immediately got into it, I like the movement model and the weight of the mechs... too bad they're butt-ugly, but that can be fixed with microtransactions. This is the kind of F2P game I might consider paying for if I play a few hours of it

Would anyone like to join me in this? I'd love to play some game with you guys, and I'm wondering if there's anyone who likes mechs enough to get into Hawken

At any rate, I'm Lord_Kristof on Steam and Drakainen in Hawken. Let me know if you're interested in playing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am. I bought into the 30 package way back in the day but haven't fired it up yet. modest

I'll log in and see if I can get it figured out. I'd heard there was a big turnover with the company involved, so that's why I decided to wait to get into it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Zięba
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Check out my first published board game: In the Name of Odin!
Microbadge: I beat video games relentlessly and post my victories on VGG!Microbadge: I'm a GM!Microbadge: What the heck was I doing again?Microbadge: Game EvangelistMicrobadge: I abandon video games without mercy and post their flaws on VGG!
The game is pretty simple to learn, not too many keys to memorize etc. Let me know when you have the time. I'll be away for the weekend, but starting next week I'll be available for some matches
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay.

Thumb up
 tip