Popular Tags: [View All]
Fridjof B
Norway
Tranby
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some planned works (PW) may not be planned for the Winter. When I plan this can be important for the planning price. And also the planning tokens "1", "2" and "3" can only be used once.

So, say if in fall I want to plan such a PW for spring, can I use PW-tokens "1" (since winter is unplannable in that case anyways) or must "2" be used?
If "1" also could be used, it automaticly means the next available season (here: spring).

I assume "2" is correct?

By the way, thematicly I have problems with fitting this mechanic in, using up a certain planning capacites. Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Huemer
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Fridjof,

there is no connection between the planning price and the possible seasons of the planned work. The price always depends on how many tokens are on the planned work (if there is no token on it = the PW is always for free, if there is 1 token on it = the PW costs 1 dollar …aso). Also the numbers on the tokens (1,2,3) don´t have any connection to the planning price.
If it´s fall and you want to plan for spring (next year) you have to use the token “2” because you count every season (also winter). This doesn´t depend on the seasons when a work is possible to plan.
Thematical context: Next to your “daily work” you are planning some “projekts” (=PW). For some you need more time to plan and execute (“3” seasons) and for some "projekts" you need less time (“1”season)…

I hope I could answer your questions, otherwise feel free to ask again.

Alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fridjof B
Norway
Tranby
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1alexanderhuemer2 wrote:
there is no connection between the planning price and the possible seasons of the planned work. The price always depends on how many tokens are on the planned work (if there is no token on it = the PW is always for free, if there is 1 token on it = the PW costs 1 dollar …aso). Also the numbers on the tokens (1,2,3) don´t have any connection to the planning price.

But the planning price is dependent then on when you put down your token, if I interpret the rules correctly. So for example if I only have the "2"'s left in the summer, I must wait on putting them down until fall if I will plan it for the spring. In the meanwhile, another player might put one of his markers down on the PW and make it more expensive for me to plan this PW. Right?

1alexanderhuemer2 wrote:
If it´s fall and you want to plan for spring (next year) you have to use the token “2” because you count every season (also winter). This doesn´t depend on the seasons when a work is possible to plan.

OK, clear answer!

1alexanderhuemer2 wrote:

Thematical context: Next to your “daily work” you are planning some “projekts” (=PW). For some you need more time to plan and execute (“3” seasons) and for some "projekts" you need less time (“1”season)…

Great! Administrative work takes time, that is right

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Huemer
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
greetingsfrombergen wrote:
But the planning price is dependent then on when you put down your token, if I interpret the rules correctly. So for example if I only have the "2"'s left in the summer, I must wait on putting them down until fall if I will plan it for the spring. In the meanwhile, another player might put one of his markers down on the PW and make it more expensive for me to plan this PW. Right?

Yes, this is correct !

Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.