3 Posts

Twilight Struggle» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: YATSL Starting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wojciech Pietrzak
msg tools
Hi!

If you are interested in playing a TS League in 2016, please have a look here: http://yatsl.zimna-wojna.pl/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ziemowit Pazderski
msg tools
I would just like to add that I have participated in tournaments organized by Wojciech ever since college (it was chess back then) and therefore I can honestly recommend this new TS league to everyone.

One important detail from regulations - unlike other tournaments, YATSL is also open for Vassal and Chantry players. Wargameroom is still the default (as it is the most reliable TS platform), but if two players want to play their game using another program, they are free to do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eruantalon _
msg tools
mb
We're really far now, already entered the 2nd stage couple of weeks ago. It's by far the best tournament I've played, final a is filled with best of experts and every game is a challenge. I can only imagine it growing even better if it stays for couple more seasons and am looking forward to see some of the strong guys, missed this time, joining.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.