Subject: Deckbuilding websites??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad McGown
United States
Pittsburg
Kansas
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: The Dice Tower fanMicrobadge: Watch it Played fan
Hello. I have been a huge netrunner player for the past few years and I do all of my Deckbuilding on netrunnerdb.com, primarily because I can't stand cardgamedb. Are there any websites that I can use for Deckbuilding for Thrones 2.0 that is not cardgamedb, or am I just gonna have to suck it up for the time being?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Turns out Esseb did touch the flag. Don't tell him I said so though.
Microbadge: I play with yellow!Microbadge: Battlestar Galactica fanMicrobadge: The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth fanMicrobadge: AH LCG - The GuardianMicrobadge: Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization fan
http://thronesdb.com

which should look and feel familiar to you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McGown
United States
Pittsburg
Kansas
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: The Dice Tower fanMicrobadge: Watch it Played fan
Sweet! Thanks a ton!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F U
msg tools
people also post a lot on CardGamedb.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: US Air ForceMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Golden File UploaderMicrobadge: Level 20 BGG poster

There's also a deck building community website, http://www.agotcards.org that you might want to check out. I think it's more a place for players to load/share/discuss/download decks, instead of a deck builder per se, but am not 100% sure on that.

Also, I just took a quick look and it doesn't look like there's been a lot of transition to 2e yet. Though it's still an active site so I expect that'll happen in due time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls