Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Hoehener
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi there

after reading the rules i have two questions:

1) when selecting the sales office 3, can u also pick the top contract card from the deck or just from the 3 face up cards? The rule book says 'take 1 contract card from the display' but the symbol is the same as the one on the worker spot where you can either take from the display or from the deck.

2) why does the last player have to choose the pending demand tiles for both markets from either the left or the right spot and cannot mix? F.e. for US market left tile and for European market right side. This rule seems a bit fiddly to me and I don't really see the reason for it

Anyhow, this game looks super fun and i kick myself that I only started to kickstart stuff in July :-) When and where will it be sold in Germany?

Thanks for feedback

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjørnar Løseth
Norway
Bergen
Hordaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Yes. You may both draw from the deck and pick from the face up contracts. (I would be no fun if you had to pick a face up contract that you don't want instead of taking the chance to get one that might fit. When rules can be interpreted in two ways, a fun way and a boring way, choose the fun way)

2) There's no 'why', there is only 'do'. I personally think this was to not overthink this stage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Amundsen Østby
Norway
Langhus
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bloseth wrote:
1) Yes. You may both draw from the deck and pick from the face up contracts. (I would be no fun if you had to pick a face up contract that you don't want instead of taking the chance to get one that might fit. When rules can be interpreted in two ways, a fun way and a boring way, choose the fun way)

1) Hehe, you're correct: the fun way is also the right way in this case.

2) The reason behind this rule is to reduce the last player's control slightly. And, again, this is also the fun way: it provides a much more interesting dilemma to the last player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Hoehener
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anaesthetic wrote:
bloseth wrote:

1) Hehe, you're correct: the fun way is also the right way in this case.

2) The reason behind this rule is to reduce the last player's control slightly. And, again, this is also the fun way: it provides a much more interesting dilemma to the last player.
thanks for the feedback :-)

regarding my other question: is there already a chance to get this game somewhere in Germany?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls