Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
28 Posts
Prev «  1 , 2  | 

One Night Ultimate Werewolf» Forums » General

Subject: Is anyone working on a tablet-friendly version of the announcer app? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey
United States
flag msg tools
Make it so
badge
Captain Picard
Microbadge: Legendary fan - S.H.I.E.L.D. TeamMicrobadge: "I am not throwing away my shot!"Microbadge: Happily marriedMicrobadge: "Make It So!" - Captain Jean Luc PicardMicrobadge: Barenaked Ladies fan
Hey man, there was a problem with your numbers, I provided what I think are some better ones, you asked me some questions, I answered them. I ain't mad, hope you aren't either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
Microbadge: Mage Knight Board Game fanMicrobadge: Creative Commons fanMicrobadge: Invisible Pink UnicornMicrobadge: Innovation fanMicrobadge: Twilight Struggle fan
LocutusZero wrote:
Hey man, there was a problem with your numbers, I provided what I think are some better ones, you asked me some questions, I answered them. I ain't mad, hope you aren't either.
Thanks. I have been far too defensive in this whole thread. Easy spiral to fall into when several people repeat iterations on the similar themes of "your problem doesn't exist", "I don't have your problem", "why are you complaining?"

I should have reserved my responses only for people who had positive contributions to make: Thanks to gmc14 and especially Nonlin for making this thread worthwhile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
Microbadge: Mage Knight Board Game fanMicrobadge: Creative Commons fanMicrobadge: Invisible Pink UnicornMicrobadge: Innovation fanMicrobadge: Twilight Struggle fan
If anyone is interested, Google provides a set of up-to-date data that can be filtered and customised to get all kinds of interesting percentages at:
https://www.consumerbarometer.com/en/graph-builder/

Various questions that you can filter by country, by internet use, age, etc.

A worldwide (Africa being under-represented) sample of internet users, mostly over 16 (but over 18 or 20 in specific countries) shows 77% smartphone use (only 60% in Japan).
Select only countries with English as their primary language, and again 77%.
Take out the internet user filter and that drops to 62% (54% in Japan, 68% in only English countries).

The lower numbers in Japan reflect my own bias, and are probably related to the high cost of contracts (pay-as-you-go is almost unheard of).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |