Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are we allowed to post local-only trades here? I have a ton of games, but I don't have the means or resources to ship games (nor do I want to pay for shipping), but I have no problem trading locally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Level 18 BGG posterMicrobadge: Warhammer Quest forever!Microbadge: "TCAT" - Member of the Twin Cities Ameritrash GroupMicrobadge: Space Hulk fanMicrobadge: Con of the North attendee
Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll have better luck in the regional forums. Otherwise you're essentially spamming the entire trade forum to get to a few local users.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
Microbadge: Target fanMicrobadge: Competitive Gamer - I play to win!Microbadge: Winning is Everything! Losing is Nothing! I don't care what Dr. Knizia says!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: I've played games in Italy
Carl,

I'm going to launch a FL only math trade at the end of the month. While there is no guarantee that you will end up with only local trades, you'd only have to ship within Florida, which will drastically reduce your shipping expense.

More info here: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/20744901#20744901
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Burk
United States
flag msg tools
Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut.
badge
Eagle powers, come to me! Please!
mbmbmbmbmb
You could try a local flea market/trade list. Here are some that are currently active in other cities.

Portland
San Diego
Tuscon
New York

I'm not finding one in your area, but maybe check in the local forums. Or start your own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Charles B wrote:
You could try a local flea market/trade list. Here are some that are currently active in other cities.

Portland
San Diego
Tuscon
New York

I'm not finding one in your area, but maybe check in the local forums. Or start your own.
How do I go about making it popular, or making sure people see it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Burk
United States
flag msg tools
Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut.
badge
Eagle powers, come to me! Please!
mbmbmbmbmb
agentkuo wrote:
Charles B wrote:

Portland
San Diego
Tuscon
New York

How do I go about making it popular, or making sure people see it?
Never really tried myself, so just guessing here, but I think posts on the trades and geekbay forums would be a good place to start. Maybe on your local forums as well. Probably a good idea to ask a mod of one of the other flea markets for tips.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls