Popular Tags: [View All]
Wim van Gruisen
Netherlands
Den Bosch
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
In Essen I got this card as a promo. If I use the improved Sybille, should I take out the original Sybille?

And a few more questions:
- Why does this card have a different colour on the back? To make it more easily findable if I'd want to get her out again? Should the original Sybille then also be marked like that?

- You had a couple of different promo cards in Essen, next to Sybille. Any chance that they'll find their way to the BGG store? (and also, why is Sybille listed separately here and the others not?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Pihl
Denmark
Nyborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I simply don't think anyone has made the entries for the other cards yet.

When I bought Among Nobles in Essen I got this promo too, and was told to replace the original Sibylle with the improved one. No idea why the color is different though, but it hasn't been a problem for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sawyer Einherjar
msg tools
To answer your question about replacing, Yes it's clearly stated in the statement at the bottom of the card: "Substitute the regular edition of this character with this one". or in other words replace the original card with this new one if you want to use it in play. if you don't replace the thematic style would be gone a bit and the numbers would be a bit off.

The change in back color is well fantastic to quickly look up the card but also a bit annoying cause during play it might hint that this card will come up which is a bit a shame. if you sleeve you can put them on top of each other in the same sleeve though .

Cheers,
Sawyer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls