Subject: Feel the Love - Thread #7 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: FTL [+] DoctorWho [+] moin [+] PONIES [+] Cwtches [+] [View All]
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Peridot: August birthstoneMicrobadge: Green Christian - we're all the stewards of EarthMicrobadge: I love books!Microbadge: Easily MisunderstoodMicrobadge: Dog lover
sixthecat wrote:
Who wants delicious cupcakes?

Seems it has become that time again. I killed four queens and three kings in the past two days. Them evil ants are deploying in an attempt to recolonize under our house. It's been a good 6 months since the Ant War of 2015. But after the rains the other day, they are returning in army strength.

Luckily, they cannot pass up delicious cupcakes. devil
Time to bake up a fresh batch tomorrow.
Ants here have burrowed down miles under the surface in anticipation of winter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
badge
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
Microbadge: I was a microbadge once. I hated it.
ok a little late. Had a security issue at my apartment.

There is a gate to our "back yard" that was apparently knocked down by some tweakers today. We have a methadone clinic a block away that has been nothing but problems since it opened.

Gate back up.

Winners have gotten a code in their geekmail!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobie
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
#IAmErnie
badge
I am an orange blob, guaranteed to offend no one and everyone. You must be orangified.
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: Noble Knight of the Love ThreadMicrobadge: Level 18 BGG posterMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the Week
Orangemoose wrote:
sixthecat wrote:
Who wants delicious cupcakes?

Seems it has become that time again. I killed four queens and three kings in the past two days. Them evil ants are deploying in an attempt to recolonize under our house. It's been a good 6 months since the Ant War of 2015. But after the rains the other day, they are returning in army strength.

Luckily, they cannot pass up delicious cupcakes. devil
Time to bake up a fresh batch tomorrow.
Ants here have burrowed down miles under the surface in anticipation of winter.
That comment really bugs me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Grace
United States
Berkeley
Ca
flag msg tools
Gaaames!
badge
Microbadge: International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against WomenMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: I love Christmas!Microbadge: I Love the 'Feel the Love' thread

Oh so far from page one. Hello #7!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pereira
Portugal
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Antiquity fanMicrobadge: I play both wargames and eurosMicrobadge: Age of Steam fanMicrobadge: Photo Hall of Fame memberMicrobadge: Sekigahara: Unification of Japan fan
External image
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Happily marriedMicrobadge: Noble Knight of the Love ThreadMicrobadge: Tolkien fan
moinblankmoin

Hm, I missed something
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
❤ Svetlana ❤
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
Ich will!
badge
In the confusion and the aftermath you are my signal fire. Hold me close, 'cause I need you to guide me to safety. The only resolution and the only joy is the faint spark of forgiveness in your eyes, I don't want to wait forever...
Microbadge:  Microbadge: Everyone you know probably has one of these inside themMicrobadge: Rock!
Hi, everybody!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Png
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: The Dice Tower fanMicrobadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast fanMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!
Ghargh wrote:
KonradT wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:
I received a box from Poland today.

Pawel
Poland
Valley of Dragons
flag msg tools
"Blut Aus Nord is an artistic concept. We don’t need to belong to a specific category of people to exist. If black metal is just this subversive feeling and not a basic musical style, then Blut Aus Nord is a black metal act. But...
badge
if we have to be compared to all these childish satanic clowns, please let us work outwards from this pathetic circus. This form of art deserves something else than these mediocre bands and their old music composed 10 years before by someone else."
Microbadge: 2019 RPGG GM challenge participantMicrobadge: I took the 2019 RPGG GM challenge and ran 5 gamesMicrobadge: Gundam fanMicrobadge: I love 3D printing!

I am somewhat afraid to open it up. The postman couldn't decide whether or not I needed to sign for it. He finally decided "no", muttered a prayer and took off out of the driveway at 85 mph (136 kmh).

Is it cursed? This is pretty close to Halloween.

Beware of mysterious packages from Poland!
EDIT: replaced link
Damn surprise
Can anyone describe what was in that link? I am afraid my heart is too weak to take too much surprise and excitement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel
Poland
Valley of Dragons
flag msg tools
"Blut Aus Nord is an artistic concept. We don’t need to belong to a specific category of people to exist. If black metal is just this subversive feeling and not a basic musical style, then Blut Aus Nord is a black metal act. But...
badge
if we have to be compared to all these childish satanic clowns, please let us work outwards from this pathetic circus. This form of art deserves something else than these mediocre bands and their old music composed 10 years before by someone else."
Microbadge: 2019 RPGG GM challenge participantMicrobadge: I took the 2019 RPGG GM challenge and ran 5 gamesMicrobadge: Gundam fanMicrobadge: I love 3D printing!
BayushiKira wrote:
Ghargh wrote:
KonradT wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:

Pawel
Poland
Valley of Dragons
flag msg tools
badge

I am somewhat afraid to open it up. The postman couldn't decide whether or not I needed to sign for it. He finally decided "no", muttered a prayer and took off out of the driveway at 85 mph (136 kmh).

Damn surprise
Can anyone describe what was in that link? I am afraid my heart is too weak to take too much surprise and excitement.
A pretty trippy video with a dude dressed like medieval medics (bird nose masks), very noisy (images hidden in the sound) and an analysis of the video - hidden messages and so on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Silva
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Two-time Best Microbadge of the Month winnerMicrobadge: Grupo de Boardgamers de OeirasMicrobadge: I love my boardgame groupMicrobadge: Flamme Rouge fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
jfro wrote:
ok a little late. hate a security issue at my apartment.

There is a gate to our "back yard" that was apparently knocked down by some tweakers today. We have a methadone clinic a block away that has been nothing but problems since it opened.

Gate back up.

Winners have gotten a code in their geekmail!
That's a bummer!

Thanks for the little contest thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bandettini
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
That one not so much
badge
Ohh that tickles
Microbadge: Blue Öyster Cult fanMicrobadge: Doctor Who fan - William Hartnell, 1st DoctorMicrobadge: Essen attendeeMicrobadge: Flamme Rouge fan!Microbadge: Golden Geeklister
Tuesday Night at LoB

Tuesday night is now Legacy night, but as one of the regulars was getting there late, we had time for a quick game of New York 1901. My second play and first time I think I built over my bronze era buildings too quickly and limited my choices late in the game. This time if anything I was too slow. Hopefully next game I will get the tempo just right.

We played a couple of games of Pandemic Legacy: Season 1. We managed to win both of them. So that is April and May done. The four of us seem to combine very well, only one loss so far.

I can’t really say much about what is happening as I don’t want to spoil it for anyone else, but it is still keeping us all very engaged.

Finished of the evening with Red7. It just was not my night for this game I usually do very well at. Most hands seemed to end with me having three or four cards of the same colours, this rather limits your choices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Red7 is our standard finisher lately. Very fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noshrok Grimskull
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Wreckers don't call for backup, they call for cleanup!
Microbadge: Warhammer 40,000 fan - Ork Glyph: NoshMicrobadge: Warhammer 40,000 fan - Ork Glyph: RokkMicrobadge: Warhammer 40,000 fan - Ork Glyph: GrimMicrobadge: Warhammer 40,000 fan - Ork Glyph: Skull
New Ork drawing.

From gallery of Corran Horn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noshrok Grimskull
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Wreckers don't call for backup, they call for cleanup!
Microbadge: Warhammer 40,000 fan - Ork Glyph: NoshMicrobadge: Warhammer 40,000 fan - Ork Glyph: RokkMicrobadge: Warhammer 40,000 fan - Ork Glyph: GrimMicrobadge: Warhammer 40,000 fan - Ork Glyph: Skull
Just got Wave 1 of my Shadows Over Normandie: Achtung! Cthulhu Kickstarter stuff.

So. Many. Punchboards! surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trainer BoBondi
Iceland
Reykjavík
flag msg tools
3261 3237 0158
badge
Microbadge: Jack Vasel Memorial Fund auction participant - 2019Microbadge: Noble Knight of the Love ThreadMicrobadge: Level 07 BGG posterMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level IV - The journey of a thousand crits begins with a single roll...Microbadge: Noble Page of the Love Thread
Ghargh wrote:
BayushiKira wrote:
Ghargh wrote:
KonradT wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:

Pawel
Poland
Valley of Dragons
flag msg tools
badge

Damn surprise
A pretty trippy video with a dude dressed like medieval medics (bird nose masks), very noisy (images hidden in the sound) and an analysis of the video - hidden messages and so on.
Didn't watch the video, but thought the guy was Black Spy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trainer BoBondi
Iceland
Reykjavík
flag msg tools
3261 3237 0158
badge
Microbadge: Jack Vasel Memorial Fund auction participant - 2019Microbadge: Noble Knight of the Love ThreadMicrobadge: Level 07 BGG posterMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level IV - The journey of a thousand crits begins with a single roll...Microbadge: Noble Page of the Love Thread
I've got a letter from Santa. Dear Santa, you can read my reply here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Malbon
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: FullMicrobadge: Oh Thank Heaven!Microbadge: NewMicrobadge: Whiskey!
Went down to the Capitola beach this morning.
Beautiful blue sky with lots of contrails.

A lot more peaceful that I brought a Thermos, rather than dealing with the rude barista. Cheaper too.

I miss the free parking, but a buck ain't too bad for paradise.
Next time, I should bring my camera.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bobondi wrote:
Read it, appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Peridot: August birthstoneMicrobadge: Green Christian - we're all the stewards of EarthMicrobadge: I love books!Microbadge: Easily MisunderstoodMicrobadge: Dog lover
70F (21C) and my township is putting up the 3ft tall sticks to mark the curbs so the snowplows can judge the roads correctly.

It's only a matter of time now......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel
Poland
Valley of Dragons
flag msg tools
badge
bobondi wrote:
Cool, thanks for your prompt reply!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L H
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Gaming is in my DNAMicrobadge: The Piano Guys fanMicrobadge: Brigham Young UniversityMicrobadge: Mmmm, Fudge!Microbadge: Purple Seal of Goodness
Orangemoose wrote:
70F (21C) and my township is putting up the 3ft tall sticks to mark the curbs so the snowplows can judge the roads correctly.

It's only a matter of time now......
Please send that warmth back west.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
sixthecat wrote:

A lot more peaceful that I brought a Thermos, rather than dealing with the rude barista. Cheaper too.

Contrails huh? Sure they are not chemtrails!?? laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Malbon
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: FullMicrobadge: Oh Thank Heaven!Microbadge: NewMicrobadge: Whiskey!
Aenea wrote:
sixthecat wrote:

Contrails huh? Sure they are not chemtrails!?? laugh
Oh man, don't get me started with that. This is Santa Cruz, after all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Malbon
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
External image

YAY!

Big moving truck at evil neighbor's house.
caravancaravancaravan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Bruder Tod, zu unserem Gastmahl, steig hervor aus Staub und Erden. Alles Leben ist ein Sterben, alles Sterben ist ein Werden.
Microbadge: Two-time Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: BeardedGameGeek Golden Beard winnerMicrobadge: Bisexual
sixthecat wrote:
External image

YAY!

Big moving truck at evil neighbor's house.
caravancaravancaravan
As a goodbye gift, give the leaving dudes some ants...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  Next »  [1000] |