Hobie
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
#IAmErnie
badge
I am an orange blob, guaranteed to offend no one and everyone. You must be orangified.
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: Noble Knight of the Love ThreadMicrobadge: Level 18 BGG posterMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the Week
Good fences make good neighbors
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
badge
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
Microbadge: I was a microbadge once. I hated it.
beardandglasses wrote:
Good fences make good neighbors
Which reminds me, I have the best neighbor ever. Super cool ex-PeaceCorps. Brought her dog back from Belize with her. Worked in national parks. We are homies. I lucked out there. It helps with the blight of the tweakers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pereira
Portugal
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Antiquity fanMicrobadge: I play both wargames and eurosMicrobadge: Age of Steam fanMicrobadge: Photo Hall of Fame memberMicrobadge: Sekigahara: Unification of Japan fan
beardandglasses wrote:
davidallves wrote:
I think that more than love I need the Sun again. Last week in Portugal, near the World Surf Championship this was the look of it:

From gallery of davidallves

Now, it only rains for the last 4 days... cry

About the "love", check out the Contests I'm in right now anf if you like my job thumbs are very apreciated

Board Game: Antiquity

Photo contest HERE

And the Pimp contest HERE
Speaking of pimping out games, does anyone know if any company makes wooden bird meeples to replace cardboard geese in Roads and Boats?

Not gooses but in Europe there is:

http://www.spielematerial.de/en/game-components/game-pieces/...

Litko has birds but I don't think they will fit and it woul be expensive:

http://www.litko.net/products/Avian-Markers-%2810%29.html#.V...

Also expensive:

http://www.schleich-s.com/en/US/toys/farm_life/duck/

And finally: http://www.happyhentoys.com/nsearch.html?catalog=yhst-397661...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Silva
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Two-time Best Microbadge of the Month winnerMicrobadge: Grupo de Boardgamers de OeirasMicrobadge: I love my boardgame groupMicrobadge: Flamme Rouge fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran

Guys, christmas is not far away... i am curious, what would be the boardgame you would like to receive in christmas?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L H
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Gaming is in my DNAMicrobadge: The Piano Guys fanMicrobadge: Brigham Young UniversityMicrobadge: Mmmm, Fudge!Microbadge: Purple Seal of Goodness
nunovix wrote:

Guys, christmas is not far away... i am curious, what would be the boardgame you would like to receive in christmas?
One that is good for two players and that my wife would enjoy (and that I would enjoy too). Haven't quite figured this puzzle out yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nunovix wrote:

I'd be happy about any of these.

EDIT: fixed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad T
Poland
Szczecin
flag msg tools
Microbadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!Microbadge: One does not simply recognize great geeks. Not with 10,000 stars could you do this...
bobondi wrote:
Ghargh wrote:
BayushiKira wrote:
Ghargh wrote:
KonradT wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:
I received a box from Poland today.

Pawel
Poland
Valley of Dragons
flag msg tools
"Blut Aus Nord is an artistic concept. We don’t need to belong to a specific category of people to exist. If black metal is just this subversive feeling and not a basic musical style, then Blut Aus Nord is a black metal act. But...
badge
if we have to be compared to all these childish satanic clowns, please let us work outwards from this pathetic circus. This form of art deserves something else than these mediocre bands and their old music composed 10 years before by someone else."
Microbadge: 2019 RPGG GM challenge participantMicrobadge: I took the 2019 RPGG GM challenge and ran 5 gamesMicrobadge: Gundam fanMicrobadge: I love 3D printing!

I am somewhat afraid to open it up. The postman couldn't decide whether or not I needed to sign for it. He finally decided "no", muttered a prayer and took off out of the driveway at 85 mph (136 kmh).

Is it cursed? This is pretty close to Halloween.

Beware of mysterious packages from Poland!
EDIT: replaced link
Damn surprise
Can anyone describe what was in that link? I am afraid my heart is too weak to take too much surprise and excitement.
A pretty trippy video with a dude dressed like medieval medics (bird nose masks), very noisy (images hidden in the sound) and an analysis of the video - hidden messages and so on.
Didn't watch the video, but thought the guy was Black Spy
During Black Plague doctors wore this mask and filled its beak with herbs that were supposed to prevent spread of the disease.
trivia: Black Plague avoided Poland like a plague
External image
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Silva
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Two-time Best Microbadge of the Month winnerMicrobadge: Grupo de Boardgamers de OeirasMicrobadge: I love my boardgame groupMicrobadge: Flamme Rouge fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
xldh wrote:
nunovix wrote:

One that is good for two players and that my wife would enjoy (and that I would enjoy too). Haven't quite figured this puzzle out yet.
Me and my girlfriend really like Jaipur if we are speaking of 2player only (simple but fun).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Silva
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
bongoHerman wrote:
nunovix wrote:

Quite a lot! lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nunovix wrote:
bongoHerman wrote:
nunovix wrote:

Quite a lot! lol
It's less predictable that way I guess
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
External image
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad T
Poland
Szczecin
flag msg tools
Microbadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!Microbadge: One does not simply recognize great geeks. Not with 10,000 stars could you do this...
bongoHerman wrote:
External image
Is that You playing a solo game or your view on solo games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
sixthecat wrote:
External image

YAY!

Big moving truck at evil neighbor's house.
caravancaravancaravan
The rest of their family is finally moving in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KonradT wrote:
bongoHerman wrote:
External image
Is that You playing a solo game or your view on solo games?
Both. Also, I like Milhouse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pereira
Portugal
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Antiquity fanMicrobadge: I play both wargames and eurosMicrobadge: Age of Steam fanMicrobadge: Photo Hall of Fame memberMicrobadge: Sekigahara: Unification of Japan fan
nunovix wrote:

EURO:

Board Game: Roads & Boats

WARGAME:

Board Game: Waterloo 200

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Bruder Tod, zu unserem Gastmahl, steig hervor aus Staub und Erden. Alles Leben ist ein Sterben, alles Sterben ist ein Werden.
Microbadge: Two-time Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: BeardedGameGeek Golden Beard winnerMicrobadge: Bisexual
nunovix wrote:

I'd rather have the gift of time than a boardgame; but if I had to choose... then, what's bringing me my Secret Santa
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caysi
United States
Newport
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
"There is an infinite amount of stars in that beautiful mind of yours. Go Explore." -unknown
Microbadge: Noble Knight of the Love ThreadMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: My Games For TradeMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: Geek of the Week
nunovix wrote:

I would love to have someone who is as obsessed with boardgames as i am. This way i can get MORE games to the table!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Bruder Tod, zu unserem Gastmahl, steig hervor aus Staub und Erden. Alles Leben ist ein Sterben, alles Sterben ist ein Werden.
Microbadge: Two-time Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: BeardedGameGeek Golden Beard winnerMicrobadge: Bisexual
partangel wrote:
nunovix wrote:

I would love to have someone who is as obsessed with boardgames as i am. This way i can get MORE games to the table!
Come and visit, Caysi We can celebrate Yule and play throughout winter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Silva
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge

Earing you i realized i am really lucky, because i have time to play, and a wonderful girlfriend who also loves boardagames, even my mom likes to play But i hadn't thought of that yet, how lucky i am...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nunovix wrote:

Earing you i realized i am really lucky, because i have time to play, and a wonderful girlfriend who also loves boardagames, even my mom likes to play But i hadn't thought of that yet, how lucky i am...
And on top of all that you make really good microbadges!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel
Poland
Valley of Dragons
flag msg tools
"Blut Aus Nord is an artistic concept. We don’t need to belong to a specific category of people to exist. If black metal is just this subversive feeling and not a basic musical style, then Blut Aus Nord is a black metal act. But...
badge
if we have to be compared to all these childish satanic clowns, please let us work outwards from this pathetic circus. This form of art deserves something else than these mediocre bands and their old music composed 10 years before by someone else."
Microbadge: 2019 RPGG GM challenge participantMicrobadge: I took the 2019 RPGG GM challenge and ran 5 gamesMicrobadge: Gundam fanMicrobadge: I love 3D printing!
I'd love to have a girlfriend that would play boardgames with me until we get sick. Then we'd go to sleep and play boardgames again in the morning

Like Julia, I'm sure that Santa will satisfy my board game needs for Christmas
Actually it's a bit selfish. There's a lot of games that would make me happy, so I'm making Santa responsible for the decision "which one goes first"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Silva
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
bongoHerman wrote:
nunovix wrote:

And on top of all that you make really good microbadges!
Try to make my best thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad T
Poland
Szczecin
flag msg tools
nunovix wrote:

None, I would prefer to get people to play with on regular basis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
badge
Ghargh wrote:
I'd love to have a girlfriend that would play boardgames with me until we get sick. Then we'd go to sleep and play boardgames again in the morning
Pawel, wish you to find soonish your life-long gaming companion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caysi
United States
Newport
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
"There is an infinite amount of stars in that beautiful mind of yours. Go Explore." -unknown
Microbadge: Noble Knight of the Love ThreadMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: My Games For TradeMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: Geek of the Week
Scarlet Witch wrote:
partangel wrote:
nunovix wrote:

Come and visit, Caysi We can celebrate Yule and play throughout winter
That sounds so tempting! Very sad i have no more time i can take off until next year
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  Next »  [1000] |