Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Pezzi
United States
Waterford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugh, so many questions arising. If I am playing solo and have more than one enemy sitting in the engagement area with their corresponding shadow card face down, do ALL of those enemies attack during the combat phase in solo play? Or does just one attack because I am playing solo? (and if this is the case do enemies not attacking simply keep their shadow card to be revealed whenever they actually do combat?~great grammar there, sorry)

And on my combat turn am I able to attack as many of them as I can depending on how many heroes/allies I have that have not been exhausted?

Thank you in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed T
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All the enemies you are engaged with attack you and can be subsequently attacked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Zipprich
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each enemy with which you are engaged will attack you during the combat phase provided they are able to do so (not snared, etc.). You will need to provide a defender for each engaged enemy or take full undefended attack damage to one (or more) of your heroes (depending on how many enemies you have engaged).

Edit: ninja'd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Little
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also a quick correction: under normal circumstances, enemies only get shadow cards dealt to them when they are engaged with a player. If they are in the staging area you will not deal them a shadow card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls