Popular Tags: [View All]
Luca Soncin
Italy
Venice
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
About the 2014 version:

Influence is set on the sheet and generally you can use only that, anyway in the rulebook there are:

free influence: is it extra? Must I add it in my sheet?
additional influence: same question for free influence.
discarted influence: Must I remove it in my sheet?

About Indrigue card, some cards refers to a extra Phase called "Influence Declaration Phase" (for example n.52 War Communism card), what is the purpose? If influences can be declared in any time why i need this phase?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know what free influence is. All the influence is technically free, you don't need to pay for or purchase influence. Simply assign it.

Additional influence is probably the 3 times in the game where you can increase your influence.

Yes the discarded influence should be marked accordingly on your sheet.

I don't know what the influence declaration phase is. I would guess it's talking about the 3 times in the game where you may increase your influence, when you do you must, in turn, declare it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Soncin
Italy
Venice
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Influence declaration phase is an extra final phase created by 2-3 Intrigue cards, where everyone, in order of rank, declare influence. I think it's "in order of rank" the "special key" of this phase.
There are some Intrigue cards allow you to add, remove or discard influence points.

Yes the discarded influence should be marked accordingly on your sheet.
Perfect, thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls