Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Cooper
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Copper Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Silver Board Game Collector
So, we just played through Feb at my local game store. Love the game so much right now but we have missed one thing so far. How badly is it broken if we have forgot to put the panic stickers on the cities that had outbreaks? I know the 3 cities we had outbreaks during the month of Feb off the top of my head, but I can't for the life of me remember the 2 we had in January. If I was to go back and add the 3 to Feb, what should I do about the January ones? Collective vote and put them in the areas we best remember before we continue on to March?

Also, I would do this now but I've actually left the game at the game store and won't see it again till Thursday (11/6).

And Scars....those happen when an outbreak happens and someone's pawn is in that city right? What causes the research centers to be destroyed as well? Again, no rule book with me at the moment. I just want to make sure I get this cleared up before we continue any more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Peterson
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Icehouse fanMicrobadge: Cooperative Games fanMicrobadge: Hanabi fanMicrobadge: Pandemic fanMicrobadge: Pandemic Legacy: Season 1 fan
We're only through March, but I think that you should be able to just go with it and understand that it will make the series a little easier. I know we already have made some decisions strictly based on not wanting to have the panic level increase too high in one city. Because they stick around, it could change the feel a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Manning
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Plays Games with LoverMicrobadge: Takenoko fanMicrobadge: Bootleggers fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Pandemic Legacy: Season 1 fan
You done goofed. Honestly, I think the best way to handle it is randomly determine which two cities it was and put the stickers on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Ramsey
United States
Grove City
OH
flag msg tools
badge
Hush
Microbadge: Whiskey!Microbadge: I love AutumnMicrobadge: Elder Sign Protected!Microbadge: Indianapolis Colts fanMicrobadge: Liverpool fan - "You'll Never Walk Alone"
vanruyn wrote:
... Again, no rule book with me at the moment. I just want to make sure I get this cleared up before we continue any more.
As an FYI: Pandemic Legacy rules - English - no spoilers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vanruyn wrote:

And Scars....those happen when an outbreak happens and someone's pawn is in that city right? What causes the research centers to be destroyed as well? Again, no rule book with me at the moment. I just want to make sure I get this cleared up before we continue any more.
You're right about scars. Research centers are destroyed as soon as the panic level in a city rises to 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cooper
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Copper Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Silver Board Game Collector
Thanks for the link to the rule book.

I think we will take a collective vote to put the two panic level stickers on the two cities it possibly will be. I know none of our cities out broke more than once. And I really don't think any of us were actually in a city when one broke out either.

Thanks for the advice and all, I think from this point forwards its going to get crazy though. After finishing Feb, I couldn't sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about this damn game! REALLY REALLY want to play it again soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
California
flag msg tools
I vote for two random cities. Shuffle one of the decks, cut, draw. As long as its not one that already broke out you're good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls