Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
RIP Rutger
mbmbmbmbmb
The daily deal hasn't changed in a week. I hope this doesn't indicate a problem, either personally or professionally for one of my favorite retailers. Maybe the daily deal guy just went on a well-deserved vacation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Jackson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
This isn't the first time. Hopefully they are going to start adding a better selection of DotD games instead of euro games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Kokaly
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just thinking the same thing. I was hoping this was in anticipation of a big sale...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Grasser
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking about that as well.

Also they still list Xia as pre-order while it is already available elsewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I Love WinterMicrobadge: Walking in a Winter WonderlandMicrobadge: I love snowmenMicrobadge: Polar Bear loverMicrobadge: Frozen fan
Ack. I hope nothing's wrong. I have a huge preorder with them waiting on some things that won't be in until January.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Duvall
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
Everything is fine. They are continuing to post new games, new restocks, and new pre-orders every day on their Facebook page.

I don't know why they have not rotated out the deal of the day, but I'm really hoping the next one is Elysium given that they had listed about 120 copies on hand a while back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I Love WinterMicrobadge: Walking in a Winter WonderlandMicrobadge: I love snowmenMicrobadge: Polar Bear loverMicrobadge: Frozen fan
Good to know. I think with the seeming implosion of BGW, some of us are a bit nervous. No real reason to be, just anything out of the ordinary makes for raised eyebrows right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They can't be doing too bad. I put in about $510 in orders over the last three months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
RIP Rutger
mbmbmbmbmb
The daily deal changed briefly (Tragedy Looper: Midnight Circle) but quickly changed back to Apocalypse Chaos. Weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls