Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matija Lacković
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so ...
I have a Mahkim Trapper, and he comes on a flat with 4 trap tokens, 2 have Decoys on the other side and 2 have "Sprung Trap", and his text says: "SA: A to place one Trap Set within 6" of Trapper.", but I can't find rules for traps anywhere ...
What do they do ??? Are they used with some other Mahkim (Like Mind Grub are) or what ???
Thanks for the answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juraj Sulik
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that the rules for trap sets should be on a small paper leaflet/rulebook that comes with the booster packs.
If I recall correctly, for each Mahkim Trapper in your army you get 2 decoys and 2 traps (sprung trap) tokens. When you use his Special Abilty, you pick randomly one of the tokens, look at it secretly and then lay it face down within 6 inches from the trapper.
If later any enemy non-flying disk moves onto trap token, you immediately reveal it. If it was a decoy, nothing happens and disk can continue moving. If it is a "sprung trap" token, enemy diks stops moving and takes one wound instantly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matija Lacković
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, ok, many thanks !!!
I bought The Waiquar's Path as a Complete Set, so I never bought any boosters, and for some reason I got the Wastelands booklet with it, must've been a mistake ...
Thanks for the help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.