United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
LESS WORK
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

I consolidated all my Dominion cards down into two boxes and recycled the rest. Now that I'm trying to sleeve them I realize how dumb that was because I don't have room and need another empty box or two.

Anybody have a couple they'd be willing to part with for cheap?

Thanks,

Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jurney
United States
Tooele
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a bunch that you are welcome to, GM me and we can work something out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Watne
United States
Burlington
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Good times.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the entire collection of empty boxes (with trays and inserts) collecting dust. I'd be happy to help, too.

However, I can also point you in the right direction of some excellent storage solutions that will be much more convenient and cohesive than a stack of expansion boxes. These would also be cheaper than reacquiring the boxes from us - If I gave you all of the boxes and asked you to pay only shipping, it would cost more than a better solution you could engineer from home with only minimal effort.

I'm also a sleever. I put the entire collection into premium FFG sleeves, which cost so much that FFG had to put me into their ordering system as a commercial customer It also doubled the volume that they consume, so I know well the pain of storing the bulkier collection.

Best wishes on the project!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Biodiesel
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
I also have empty boxes I can send, because like above poster I went with a consolidated storage solution. I highly recommend that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tables
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can also send boxes, but unlike the above posters mine will come with a massive customs duty "bonus" whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Ronda
United States
flag msg tools
I'll also offer up my boxes and inserts. Except for Intrigue and Big Box, all of the expansions were directly from the box to the storage solution, so there was very little handling. Just to be thorough, listed below are the standard English-language edition boxes and inserts I have:

-Big Box (I'll also throw in the giant cardboard mat that was never used)
-Intrigue
-Seaside
-Cornucopia
-Hinterlands
-Dark Ages (this was a B&N clearance item, I think it was a little beat up)
-Guilds
-Adventures ("Made in USA" matte)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Phloopy
msg tools
What are these excellent storage solutions @thegreybetween? I really wish there was a "pay this many dollars and have a complete organized box for consolidated storage shipped to your door" option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls