Popular Tags: [View All]
Giacomo Peroni
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
I'm going to try Dungeon Saga this saturday with some friends of mine, but we're supposed to be in 4 or 5 playing.
I've seen that the intro scenery is for overlord + dwarf + barbarian, so I guess up to 3 players.
Is there a beginner's scenery for 4-5 players too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
gixx wrote:
Hello,
I'm going to try Dungeon Saga this saturday with some friends of mine, but we're supposed to be in 4 or 5 playing.
I've seen that the intro scenery is for overlord + dwarf + barbarian, so I guess up to 3 players.
No both the introductory missions are designed for 2 players and 1 overlord. You could try a random dungeon type thing to teach them the mechanics without spoiling any of the real missions since the base game is only really 8.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seb seb2
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gixx wrote:
Hello,
you could try the scenario after the two introductions quest,where the game really begins...
it's called "Well met !" if i am not wrong.I think it's a good start.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bill corlett
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be fair the two introductory scenarios do not take up much time , especially if you prepare and set yourself up as the overlord/teacher.

The mechanics of the game are easy to pick and so moving to the first full adventure will not be far away - also allows players to get use to the strengths /weaknesses or the heroes.

Be warned the first adventure is a fairly big step up , especially getting the job done in time - heroes should not dawdle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls