Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan
United States
Shaker Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hey everyone, A friend of mine is moving up here from Tampa at the end of the month. He'll be moving to the Solon area and I live in Shaker Heights. We are looking to get 3 to 5 more folks to form a board gaming group that meets about every 2 weeks at either our house's or yours. Whichever. I know there are plenty of groups in CLE area for board gaming on meetup, but we were looking to keep many of the same faces. We both have children, so parents are more than welcome as is anyone else.

If you like the following games or genres, you'd probably be a great fit for this group: Cthulhu based games, Game of Thrones Board Game, War of the Ring, Five Tribes, The D&D games such as Ravenloft, Temple of Elemental Evil, etc... Mice and Mystics, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Descent: Journeys in the Dark, ME Quest, A touch of evil, zombie type games. You get the picture. But, we are open to many many games.

We'll probably hit up The Malted Meeple and TableTop as well sometimes. Oh, and I'm 44 and have excellent hygiene! ;-) He's in his mid to late 30's (I think?) and I can't speak for his hygiene. Ha. Hope to get this group up and going. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
United States
Shaker Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I should have added that if there's a game group out there looking for 2 folks, we'd definitely be interested in that as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Pine

Lagrange
Ohio
msg tools
Good evening,
I'm just west of Cleveland airport by about 20 minutes. There is 2 of us that play at house pretty consistently a few times a month. We have been looking for a couple more people to join. I have a dedicated room in my house and gaming table. The only issue is with our work schedules is that we normally game Tuesday or Wednesdays, from 6pm to around 1 or 2am. Let me know if you are interested.
John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Price
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a great Board Game shop in Cleveland Hts. (about 30-40 min. from your location)called Critical Hits games. They have a large stock of games, are very friendly and have lots of events. Be sure to check it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls