Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - half-full heart containerMicrobadge: Rush fan
Any plans for US distribution?

If the answer is "not yet", can someone please update this thread if the answer changes to "yes"? Thx.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Peace and ToleranceMicrobadge: The Child aka "baby Yoda"Microbadge: Board Games are my whole worldMicrobadge: Think Green!Microbadge: I play games with pride
Funagain

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - half-full heart containerMicrobadge: Rush fan
Asking specifically about distribution, not import.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Peace and ToleranceMicrobadge: The Child aka "baby Yoda"Microbadge: Board Games are my whole worldMicrobadge: Think Green!Microbadge: I play games with pride
I may be wrong but unless it's picked up by a different publisher and republished like La Granja, Funagain works with Spielworxx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
lorna wrote:
unless it's picked up by a different publisher and republished like La Granja
That's the question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Meaty Game fanMicrobadge: Unitarian UniversalistMicrobadge: L.A. Lakers fanMicrobadge: Peace and ToleranceMicrobadge: On Mars fan
Funagain is the exclusive American distributer of Spielworxx games, so it's them or import it. And Dilluvia is not getting anywhere near the buzz of La Granja. You could send a geekmail to Stephen at Stronghold Games, as they are the most likely to pick it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funagain has it listed as "December", so not much longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dumpty wrote:
Funagain has it listed as "December", so not much longer.
Not much December left and not a peep from Funagain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls