Hide
9 Posts

Pandemic Legacy: Season 1» Forums » Rules

Subject: April Question (*Spoilers until April) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diego Gonzalez
msg tools
Okay, so our group just got hit by that Faded outbreak thing. The rules state that when it outbreaks into another city, then that city also becomes Faded. Blue was our original CODa. So let's say for example, that a Blue (Faded) city outbreaks and infects a Yellow city (ie Lagos). Lagos then becomes Faded, correct? and does that mean that from now on, when we draw Lagos, instead of placing a yellow cube, we put a Faded figure?

How would that also work if we had eradicated yellow then? Since eradicating a disease means we can ignore all cards of that color from then on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TJ
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If Faded spread into a non-COdA/non-Faded city, that city becomes a Faded city. Place a Faded sticker on the city. When you draw that infection card in all future games, place a Faded figure(s) instead of the original color. If you eradicate the original color, you still place Faded figures when the infection card is drawn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Thériault
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Basically, from now on and forever, it's no longer a Yellow city, it's a Faded one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L B
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lagos isn't connected to blue?
Get your point tho, yellow is ours and Chicago is also faded on our board...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sailor Meni
msg tools
I have a question related to faded cities:
Did you run out of stickers and if yes, how did you handle it?
We started removing the stickers from cities with the original color and put them to other cities ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SailorMeni wrote:
I have a question related to faded cities:
Did you run out of stickers and if yes, how did you handle it?
We started removing the stickers from cities with the original color and put them to other cities ...
As stickers are intended for permanent changes, you could as well reproduce the "faded" symbol with a marker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Krajewski
United States
Fitchburg
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
User mkrajew
badge
Microbadge: Cooperative Games fanMicrobadge:  I'm Board! Games & Family Fun FanMicrobadge: University of WisconsinMicrobadge: Curling fanMicrobadge: Pandemic Legacy fan
There should be no chance you run out of faded stickers. There are 2 whole sticker sheets of them. Make sure you opened all the correct panels because you should have 2 sheets of stickers and I can't imagine you'd be able to use both sheets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sailor Meni
msg tools
mkrajew wrote:
There should be no chance you run out of faded stickers. There are 2 whole sticker sheets of them. Make sure you opened all the correct panels because you should have 2 sheets of stickers and I can't imagine you'd be able to use both sheets.
That explains a lot. We missed out one of the sheets. Now we have plenty of stickers left .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Maggi
United States
Loudonville
NY
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: In love with my spouseMicrobadge: Merry ChristmasMicrobadge: I sneak board games into the house - Ho ho ho!!!Microbadge: Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!
SailorMeni wrote:
mkrajew wrote:
That explains a lot. We missed out one of the sheets. Now we have plenty of stickers left :D.
And if you are hunting for the second sheet of stickers, you have a BIG problem on your hands!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls