Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
No good deed goes unpunished.
badge
Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering, There's a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a reminder that this WILL happen again this year. The geeklist will appear shortly after the official BGG supporter drive starts.

Thanks for all of your support and playfulness in the past years.

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/182602/2014-bgg-supporter...

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/166059/2013-bgg-supporter...

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/149816/2012-bgg-supporter...

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/74857/2011-bgg-supporter-...

P.S. I am open to any improvement ideas. Check the 2014 drive for the rules I am most likely going to use.

P.P.S. manyslayer is already in the process of making an microbadge for this year's rummage-o-rama. Thank you, Chris!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent news and another massive thank you to Cate.

thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering, There's a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahiksking wrote:

thumbsup

Thank you!

Hey folks, post something here to raise awareness (and get us on the front page). Maybe something funny? Something you would like to see offered? A little of both?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am always in envy of those amongst us who are good with a paintbrush. I don't mean the house painters, I mean the folks who can make a set of miniatures works of art to be admired and envied.

All I would ever want done is my Robo-Rally gang, especially having played a game a few years back with someone who included a fully professionally painted set of robots. What a wonderful sight to behold.

It would be great to see some offers along the lines of expert, or even pretty good, painting jobs. Just a subtle hint!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Squidpigge
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahiksking wrote:
I am always in envy of those amongst us who are good with a paintbrush. I don't mean the house painters, I mean the folks who can make a set of miniatures works of art to be admired and envied.

All I would ever want done is my Robo-Rally gang, especially having played a game a few years back with someone who included a fully professionally painted set of robots. What a wonderful sight to behold.

It would be great to see some offers along the lines of expert, or even pretty good, painting jobs. Just a subtle hint!

Service oriented offerings are always an interesting idea. I know a lot of people always want more games offered but I enjoy seeing the creative things people make to supplement or pimp their games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mb
Great to see this is in the works. I was just thinking about this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zak Whyte
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cate108 wrote:
Ahiksking wrote:

thumbsup

Thank you!

Hey folks, post something here to raise awareness (and get us on the front page). Maybe something funny? Something you would like to see offered? A little of both?

Also really hoping there might be some sort of someone volunteering to paint miniatures this year, but last year was awesome, so I'm looking forward to this again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ThatFedoraGuy wrote:
Great to see this is in the works. I was just thinking about this.

Awesome! I tipped you 8 to buy the new R-O-R 2015 microbadge: mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heck, I tipped everyone who posted here so they can buy the new microbadge. Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Bellemare
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGG!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I can feel the drive coming !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Takezo Qc wrote:
I can feel the drive coming !

In that case, get a microbadge!

Are you sure it is the drive you feel? It could be the Canadian winter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mb
Thanks, Cate! Wearing it proudly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Jones
United States
Hurricane
Utah
flag msg tools
Hey, we hit the front page!

This is my favorite geeklist of the whole year. So many giving people at this time of year.

Kate, I always love your spin-4-it spinner. I hope you can do another one?

I don't have any games or promos to give away, but I will be giving away a perhaps 3 to 4 thousand bag this year.

Very excited. And thanks Kate for doing this every year!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the Rummage-o-rama Supporter Badge Drive:

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/200199/2015-bgg-supporter...

May the odds be ever in your favor!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.