Subject: Allocating Dice to Treasure Tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GodRob
United States
Gordonsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
Don't believe the lies! A wooden stake to the heart will kill just about anything.
badge
May be YOUR' a grammer not see
Microbadge: Thanos Rising fanMicrobadge: Swords & Sorcery fanMicrobadge: Magic Realm fanMicrobadge: Middle-earth Quest fanMicrobadge: Starship Troopers fan
During step 3 of Taking Your Turn, you are allowed to allocate dice to a Challenge.

During step 5, you allocate your re-rolled dice to a Challenge or Treasure.

Does this mean that I cannot allocate any dice or resources to a Treasure until after my re-roll?

Example on the first turn with the golden die. I roll 3 running (gold die), 3 fight, and 2 diplomacy. I know I can allocate my 3 running to the first travel event which requires 4 running. I would like to allocate my 3 fighting to the Treasure before I re-roll the 3 running but I'm not sure if that is allowed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Level 01 BGG posterMicrobadge: Level 02 BGG posterMicrobadge: Level 03 BGG posterMicrobadge: Level 04 BGG poster
You can allocate dice to Treasure on the first roll.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Gordonsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
Don't believe the lies! A wooden stake to the heart will kill just about anything.
badge
May be YOUR' a grammer not see
Microbadge: Thanos Rising fanMicrobadge: Swords & Sorcery fanMicrobadge: Magic Realm fanMicrobadge: Middle-earth Quest fanMicrobadge: Starship Troopers fan
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls