Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryant Hudson
United States
Cullman
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
Maybe your army comes and maybe it’s too much for us, but it’s all on you. Because if we can’t protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we’ll avenge it.
Microbadge: Russian Railroads fanMicrobadge: Clans of Caledonia fanMicrobadge: Power Grid fanMicrobadge: Concordia Venus fanMicrobadge: Brass fan
So, I only have the base game. If I haven't bought a small expansion like Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Lair of the Wyrm but instead bought a hero and monster pack like Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Crusade of the Forgotten, can I still use the rumour card in it? I didn't know if I had to have a certain number before using the rumor mechanic in my games? I've read something like the overlord draws three rumour cards. I think the small expansion comes with six and the hero and monster packs come with one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I work with lasersMicrobadge: Venture Bros. fanMicrobadge: Monkey Island fanMicrobadge: Halo fanMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.
There is not a listed minimum on the number of rumor cards drawn at the start of a campaign, just instructions to draw 3. If you have only 1, it won't hurt anything, it will just remove the mystery about what the card is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls