Subject: Any news for a late backer? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fredrik Lindström
Sweden
Västervik
flag msg tools
Hi there!

Just as the subject states: are there any news for this kickstarter? I'm a late backer and does not receive any newsletters or kickstarter updates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
Microbadge: Magic: The Gathering playerMicrobadge: Marvel Champions fanMicrobadge: I backed Cthulhu: Death May Die on Kickstarter!Microbadge: Nemesis fanMicrobadge: Hanabi & Ikebana fan
Frodovic wrote:
Hi there!

Just as the subject states: are there any news for this kickstarter? I'm a late backer and does not receive any newsletters or kickstarter updates.
There haven't been many updates on it yet. The last couple showed some progress on the minis and the most recent was a promotion for Petersen Games' other Kickstarter project, Cthulhu Wars (Onslaught Two).

Sandy Petersen has answered a few questions about the game in his Ask Sandy series, also found in the Cthulhu Wars forums.

You can always bookmark the following link and check it from time to time. It will always show you the latest update.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1816687860/orcs-must-di...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a late backer and had messaged Sandy awhile back. Here's his response from 10/30:

Sandy Petersen
Oct 30 2015

We just sent the completed figure sculpts off to the Chinese factory. We were delayed actually because Robot was slower in getting us our original art pieces than expected (they have been crunching and working lots of overtime the last few months).

Sandy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Grentzenberg
United States
Maynard
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed on as a late backer. Will I get the unlocked Stretch Goals that came during the Kickstarter? Never backed late before and the information didn't seem to appear in the CrowdOx pledge manager. Thanks in advance for any answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls