Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Legends of Andor fanMicrobadge: Level 01 BGG posterMicrobadge: Mice and Mystics fanMicrobadge: Legendary fanMicrobadge: Artipia Games "Drum Roll" Contest participant
I ordered the two diffrent tile sets for some reason lol I was wondering if they have senerios planes for the two extra tile sets .. The halls of dolgarth, Black Forest ..thanks for the help and replies .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Geek Regular
noahshu wrote:
I ordered the two diffrent tile sets for some reason lol I was wondering if they have senerios planes for the two extra tile sets .. The halls of dolgarth, Black Forest ..thanks for the help and replies .
No one has any idea if the Black Fortress tiles are even useful for anything. There was an undelivered mission pack for everyone that was supposed to use them but it is totally unclear if they are really required or just different art but same shapes.

The extra base tile set could be useful for really big random dungeons or design your own but I do not think mantic has written anything yet that was not supposed to be buildable out of the core set and whatever expansion the mission is from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teskal Flink
Germany
flag msg tools
Dungeon crawlers lives from the scenarios, but not only the ones coming with them, also coming from creativity.
For the creativity part are extra tiles good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Shepherd
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Black Sabbath fanMicrobadge: Clark Ashton Smith fanMicrobadge: 2000 AD fanMicrobadge: Ursula K. Le Guin fanMicrobadge: Dungeon Degenerates: Hand of Doom fan
I can answer a bit about the Black Fortress tiles - there are just over 60 tiles, which is very good - no different shapes to the core set sadly (would have maybe made sense to dup up some of the different sizes in the expansion tile sets to get some variety into them)

One really weird thing is the number of 2 by 1 tiles - there are 18! Seems a bit of overkill, but might be worth having.

There were promised scenarios usng these tile sets (presumably by having more of a particular tile than you would just get from the base set?), which I believe are now due to appear as a digital download thingamee.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls