Mark Mokszycki
United States
Snohomish
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've posted the remaining Op Dauntless game materials here for public consumption. You should see all of them shortly, once they are approved by admin. If you're feeling impatient, you can download them from my CSW forum page where they are posted in the header at the top: http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.1dd4856a

Free proofers of the world, please do your thing! The cards are as follows:

1. Player Aid Card (2-sided card with all the charts and tables required to play the game)

2. Optional Rules Player Aid Card (single-sided card)

3. Getting Started: Infantry (2-sided)

4. Getting Started: Armor (2-sided)

5. Turn Track (2-sided)

6. Info and Phase Tracks (single-sided)

7. British Reinforcement card (single-sided)

8. German Reinforcement card (single-sided but 11x17" size)

9. Campaign Game Setup card (front), Vehicle Art Key (back)

10. Flowchart card (LOS flowchart on front, ARC flowchart on back)

Please let me know asap if you spot any mistakes, typos, or other problems. You can post here or email me at duckweedseattle@yahoo.com

Note that the latest proofs of all four game books (36 page Rule Book, 28 page Play Book, 56 page Scenario Book, and 48 page Reference Book) are also posted here and at CSW. We should have new proofs of the Play Book, Scenario Book, and Reference Book up in the near future. Thanks in advance for your help! ~Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Dano
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wow that's a boatload of extras!

Have you print tested the Player Aid, I'm worried that the print is going to be very tiny and difficult to read.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mokszycki
United States
Snohomish
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. The font size is similar to Red Winter's so it should be okay. Note that the PAC is a folded 11x17 inch card, so it's effectively four pages.

There is an oversized version of the CRT on the back of one of the booklets, printed in landscape orientation. The CRT is the table with the most little numbers on it, so having a gigantic version of it should be very helpful. Eric and I always used an oversized CRT during our playtests.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Dano
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Whew, I was thinking that it was letter sized. The Player Aid in Red Winter is perfect, and I defiantly prefer a fold out to two separate cards, makes it easer to keep track of.

Really looking forward to this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls