Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just acquired the game. Cracked it open, and found myself impressed with the rules. Simple to explain, yet seems to offer a decent decision space I'll enjoy.

Naturally, I'll play the game for ages before feeling the definite need for an expansion, but have the developers communicated their intentions in this regard?

I've noticed French developers (besides Bruno Faudutti) tend to be a bit thinner in BGG communications than others, so there is a distinct chance nobody has a clue. Still, figured I'd ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C├ędrick Chaboussit
France
Niort
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Thanks for your interest for Discoveries.
I can confirm nothing is planned (nor ready) at the moment concerning an expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazing game, just got it and played the same day. 3 players. Close game, but I lost!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs A Lolley
United Kingdom
Anglesey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played this for the first time. I, too, lost by one point!

What a fantastic game! Good job, Cedrick and Vincent. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devin Pike
United States
Red Bluff
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I have played about 10 games of it now and we absolutely love it! I think it is perfect as is. I don't really see how it could be expanded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Tix
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dpike2 wrote:
My wife and I have played about 10 games of it now and we absolutely love it! I think it is perfect as is. I don't really see how it could be expanded.

Me neither.

But I want to ask the question again if there are any expansions planned?
There's one strong hint at it: the box size.

This game should be a very neat small-ish package. The player boards make up for the ideal box size. Cards and dice fit in there nicely and the main board could also have been designed in that size.

And that is what I'm thinking to do by myself. The only thing that makes me hesitate is potential expansions.

Any info?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bet he's lots of fun at parties.
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
TimTix wrote:
dpike2 wrote:

Me neither.

But I want to ask the question again if there are any expansions planned?
There's one strong hint at it: the box size.

This game should be a very neat small-ish package. The player boards make up for the ideal box size. Cards and dice fit in there nicely and the main board could also have been designed in that size.

And that is what I'm thinking to do by myself. The only thing that makes me hesitate is potential expansions.

Any info?

I've been hoping for an expansion but it doesn't seem like that's happening any time soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Looking for resources in how to grow in friendship, unity, and/or intimacy in marriage? - Ask me!
badge
More Woo-Hoo Gamer reviews coming throughout 2018!
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread needed a small bump.

Count me in for the desire to see an expansion. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.