Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Halsey
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Blue Orange Games "Photosynthesis" Contest participantMicrobadge: Cosmic Encounter fanMicrobadge: Crokinole fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Forces others to play boardgames
Is there an easy way to know how many games in my collection can support 6 players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Berg
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You can count on me!
Microbadge: PastafarianMicrobadge: AccountantMicrobadge: New England Revolution fanMicrobadge: Cosmic Encounter - I like GreenMicrobadge: Martini lover
Yep! If you use the advanced search feature, there is a checkbox that can filter to games in your collection. There is also a place to put in the number of players.

This link should work (just for you, I specified the username ): http://boardgamegeek.com/geeksearch.php?action=search&advsea...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Halsey
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Blue Orange Games "Photosynthesis" Contest participantMicrobadge: Cosmic Encounter fanMicrobadge: Crokinole fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Forces others to play boardgames
Hmm.. I'm not seeing it. Thanks for the link but it is showing the number of "plays" not players. Although that isn't a bad idea. I could use that column to indicate the player max since I don't record my plays.

Or am I missing something? I looked through the filters and views but didn't come across this yet.

Side note: I did find that the BGG app for my phone has a searchable feature for the number of players so that helped a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Berg
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You can count on me!
Microbadge: PastafarianMicrobadge: AccountantMicrobadge: New England Revolution fanMicrobadge: Cosmic Encounter - I like GreenMicrobadge: Martini lover
I made a little graphic, I hope this helps!

From gallery of CasualSax
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Halsey
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Nice! I get it now. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Berg
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You can count on me!
TWrecks wrote:
Nice! I get it now. Thank you!
Awesome, glad to be of service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls