Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Carlos Goyes
Colombia
Bogota
Cundinamarca
flag msg tools
badge
It’s true hard work never killed anyone, but I figure, why take the chance? - Ronald Reagan
Microbadge: 2-player Games fanMicrobadge: Extended Stats userMicrobadge: CLICK MICROBADGE to see what I have FOR SALEMicrobadge: Dog loverMicrobadge: "It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters." —Epictetus
As the title say, why the game doesn't appear in the rankings?

As I understand it isn't an expansion.

Thanks for the info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Taylor
Canada
Fort St James
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Is your score positive? You win! (Some players win more than others.)
badge
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a saxophone.
Microbadge: BloggerMicrobadge: FeminismMicrobadge: PolyamorousMicrobadge: Tea drinkerMicrobadge: Every true 18xx fan knows you should use $20 chips
It's not an expansion, but it's a new edition, kind of like Puerto Rico (with two expansions).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Carlos Goyes
Colombia
Bogota
Cundinamarca
flag msg tools
badge
It’s true hard work never killed anyone, but I figure, why take the chance? - Ronald Reagan
Microbadge: 2-player Games fanMicrobadge: Extended Stats userMicrobadge: CLICK MICROBADGE to see what I have FOR SALEMicrobadge: Dog loverMicrobadge: "It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters." —Epictetus
I was under the impression that if a game had its own entry on BGG, as opposed as a version AND it isn’t an expansion, it becomes a ranked game.

Thank you for showing me that’s not the case.

I’m still confused why this game doesn’t have ranking while second editions of games like War of the Ring and Through the Ages do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Taylor
Canada
Fort St James
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Is your score positive? You win! (Some players win more than others.)
badge
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a saxophone.
Microbadge: BloggerMicrobadge: FeminismMicrobadge: PolyamorousMicrobadge: Tea drinkerMicrobadge: Every true 18xx fan knows you should use $20 chips
Consistency has never been BGG's strong suit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls