Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xavi Bové
Spain
Terrassa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

After our first play... Some more doubts...

Citizens in the city hall are just moved from there to the residential level 1 buildings in step C of the movement, so they can't go directly from the city hall to a factory space for instance, so in the first round you will just be able to send citizens from the city hall to the residential level 1 buildings, yes?

Another one related to movement...

Does each player move all his citizens at once in player order? So citizens placed in previous round block available spaces?

Thanks to all and enjoy the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bovelix wrote:
Hi,

After our first play... Some more doubts...

Citizens in the city hall are just moved from there to the residential level 1 buildings in step C of the movement, so they can't go directly from the city hall to a factory space for instance, so in the first round you will just be able to send citizens from the city hall to the residential level 1 buildings, yes?

Another one related to movement...

Does each player move all his citizens at once in player order? So citizens placed in previous round block available spaces?

Thanks to all and enjoy the game
As for your first question (I'll let others chime in on the rest) - keep in mind that a special power of the L1 residences is that as soon as you build them, you get to take a citizen from city hall and place it on the new residence. Then, in the movement phase, that citizen can go to work in a factory or shop or whatever. So while you can't move a citizen from CH to a factory directly, it is possible to do so in one round - by first building an L1 residence, moving the citizen there during the building phase, and then later moving it again during movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavi Bové
Spain
Terrassa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!! i clearly missed tjis when reading the rule book
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bovelix wrote:
Thanks!! i clearly missed tjis when reading the rule book
As did I, even through my first few plays Makes the game much better though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
each time you build a Residence of level 1, you move one Citizen from the city hall to the new residence of level 1

at this end of your moving phase, as a conclusion of your moving phase, you fulfil the residence of level 1 with citizens from the city hall.
But remember that your Citizen only occupy first residence of level 1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bovelix wrote:

The first player starts moving all his Citizen (some must move, some may stay), then when he has finished, he supplies the Residence of level 1 with Citizens from the city hall, then the second player starts to move and so on
When all players have finished their moves, we all check simultaneously the empty factories and we supply the city halls with citizens from the career center

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavi Bové
Spain
Terrassa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Alban!!

This makes sense now

Congratulations for a really nice game, I'm expecting new expansions!!laugh