Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
We have a solid group of gamers that meet on Wednesday evenings in Lebanon, OH and we're always happy to gather a few more. We play a full range of games from lighter fare to heavy euro and war games. If you'd like to join us, we communicate via a Google Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/wcbgc

You can also GeekMail me if you have any questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brocker
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
Omnigamer and Devourer of Games
badge
Microbadge: Solitaire GamerMicrobadge: So Very Wrong About Games fanMicrobadge: Parent of Two Boys and One GirlMicrobadge: Autism AwarenessMicrobadge: Train Gamer
I attended this group till I had to move. This is a fantastic group of folks that plays a diverse set of games. Highly recommend checking it out if you're in the area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Finkeldey
United States
Lebanon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pete:

Sounds interesting and convenient considering I live in Lebanon.

Can't find any info on where the meeting actually is, though.

My tastes lean toward mainstream Euros (Power Grid, Age of Steam), but I grew up on wargames and love card driven games and MMP's OCS system...

Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Great! We don't publish the location as we meet at a member's house, but I will send you a GeekMail with details.

We've played both Power Grid and Age of Steam, I think Caverna is the current Euro-favorite. Not my preference , I'll be at the other table with Roll for the Galaxy, Pandemic Legacy, Resistance Avalon, and some prototypes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls