Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BGG» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Zombicide Ultimate Survivors #2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
Microbadge: Robin loverMicrobadge: GCL Beehive--BuzzworthyMicrobadge: I'm a member of the BGG Cricket Guild!Microbadge: Star Wars fan - Princess LeiaMicrobadge: Alexander the Great enthusiast
Thrill seekers,

It looks like the seemingly endless well of Zombicide Kickstarter campaigns has finally run dry. So, CMON Limited/Guillotine Games are doing the next logical step - exclusive miniatures available only online and for a limited time.

They have announced that the Zombicide Ultimate Survivors #2 box is now available for pre-order and will remain available only until 15 November 2015. This is a limited edition and will not be available at retail because who doesn't like artificial scarcity?

This 'offer' features:

8 survivor miniatures
8 ID cards and experience trackers
no zombivor miniatures (the advice is to use the zombivor miniatures that pair with the base miniature. If you don't have than then you're SOL)
Team Building cards will be included for all miniatures to fit in with the Season three team building deck (I think this is the intention for all new survivor miniatures)
Postage will be done for a regional hub so should be 'reasonable'.
Cost per box is USD$40, but previous backers get a USD$10 discount on each box.
estimated shipping date is Jan/Feb 2016

The survivors who are included in this box are: Troy, Chaz, Claudia, Nick, Dave, Ivy, Marvin and El Cholo.

I am considering backing/taking up this offer and am happy to include other ACT-based BGGers (and maybe those from further afield if we can make suitable arrangements for hand over) in order to allow them to access the USD$10 discount as well as share the 'reasonable' shipping charges. If, upon making an order, the 'reasonable' postage looks to be totally unreasonable I'll confer back with any-one else clubbing into make sure they are comfortable with this before placing any order.

So, if you're keen let me know by Monday, 8 November 2015 and we can go from there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael nut
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CMON have clearly picked up that there's a huge second hard market for season one exclusives. Can't have their backers making all the cash on that so they've got their dairy farmer on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
Microbadge: Robin loverMicrobadge: GCL Beehive--BuzzworthyMicrobadge: I'm a member of the BGG Cricket Guild!Microbadge: Star Wars fan - Princess LeiaMicrobadge: Alexander the Great enthusiast
Just checked the postal costs.

One box is USD$12, two boxes are USD$15 while three or four boxes are both USD$16.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
So, no takers?

Do I really need this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Starkey
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
despite my contemplating selling the zombicide stuff i have, this would fill the gap in my collection so I will go in on it with you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
Pledge made - comes to AUD$109.24 with shipping & exchange rate.

I'll GM you my bank details.

Cheers,

M.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
They're here.

I have opened my box and all items arrived in good condition with no breakages or omissions.

Let me know how to get it to you - I should be at GLOG on 14 may 2016 if that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam
Australia
Dickson
ACT
flag msg tools
??!
badge
And when you gaze long into Ducky Momo, Ducky Momo also gazes into you.
mbmbmb
I saw Kim on Sunday, FYI he's going to be out of town this week (possibly sans internet) so might not respond right away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
Thanks, Sam.

No huge hurry with this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls