Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an email asking to confirm my adress October 21th.
Replied to it October 21th.
Got an answer October 26th.

Sent an email today asking what was going on.
Got a reply:

Quote:
Hi John,

Our distributor didn't ship me any of the KS goodies, so the deliveries are delayed by a week. I'm starting today, and you'll get an email with the tracking number once your package is sent.

This may be another week, as I'm starting with the USA, and I'm just a one-lady team! However after I finish the US, Canada is next up on the list, so it shouldn't be too long at all.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime!
So shipping for USA is starting today, Canada should be next week, and all that is done by a single person.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny W
United States
Long Lake
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Bless her hard working heart!

C
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam DiRocco
United States
North Lima
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
M27 - The DumbBell Nebula - Photographed 10/15/2018
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my shipping notice and tracking number this morning!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Communications Manager
badge
Game Manufacturers Association
mbmbmbmbmb
Wildhorn wrote:
I got an email asking to confirm my adress October 21th.
Replied to it October 21th.
Got an answer October 26th.

Sent an email today asking what was going on.
Got a reply:

Quote:
Hi John,

Our distributor didn't ship me any of the KS goodies, so the deliveries are delayed by a week. I'm starting today, and you'll get an email with the tracking number once your package is sent.

This may be another week, as I'm starting with the USA, and I'm just a one-lady team! However after I finish the US, Canada is next up on the list, so it shouldn't be too long at all.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime!
So shipping for USA is starting today, Canada should be next week, and all that is done by a single person.
I was able to get a helper! So we're a two-person team trucking along! Our plans changed because of the huge variety of orders (some people ordered one of everything, most people ordered a random sprinkling of add-ons), so we're processing by similar orders, not location. This means that some INTL orders have already been sent out, as well as domestic orders. It's looking like we're getting ~60 orders done per day, which hopefully means we'll be done next Friday. Fingers crossed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Stewart
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
Matthews & Moorcock Magnificent Magicians of the Multiverse
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Danni,
You mention some INTL orders - would that include Oceania ones?
A recent KS update said they were going to be sent from China but there were problems with that, so further delays were expected, so if it was coming from US instead......?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Communications Manager
badge
Game Manufacturers Association
mbmbmbmbmb
Jherek Carnelian wrote:
Hi Danni,
You mention some INTL orders - would that include Oceania ones?
A recent KS update said they were going to be sent from China but there were problems with that, so further delays were expected, so if it was coming from US instead......?
Thanks
Hey Andrew! I checked my spreadsheet and I couldn't find you (not sure if your name on BBG is the same as the one you used for KS). I am, however, in charge of all orders to Australia/New Zealand, and have already sent a couple out. Would you mind sending me an email at cs@iellogames.com with any info you can share (KS name, order number, KS email) that can help me find you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls