Popular Tags: [View All]
Iain Benson
United Kingdom
Cheadle
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anybody made the Adventure Book available as a PDF? I have PDFs of the other three games' Adventure Books, but I can't remember where (who) I got them from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Omael Rangel
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Rentfro
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Did you ever find out how to get a copy of the adventure book? Mine disappeared and I need it badly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Benson
United Kingdom
Cheadle
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, I contacted the guy I got the first three from, and he hadn’t done ToEE or ToA, due to life getting complicated, and I’ve never got round to scanning/OCRing mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Davenport
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Hi, did you ever find one? Mine got misplaced in a move and I've got my kids into the game and can't find the adventure book online anywhere. Appreciate any leads you may have!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Banjo
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone found this yet?

I have the game and will scan my own if not, but would love to save the hard work if it's already been done by someone else.

I've already got the previous games' Adventure Books as PDFs (the same kind source as the OP, I suspect, though it was a while ago) and it makes playing the physical games so much easier being able to have them on my iPad rather than a physical book (that can get easily damaged, too).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Banjo wrote:
Has anyone found this yet?
Fron here:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/2021909/adventure-book-...

ThomasAH wrote:
Zman wrote:
It is uploaded and just needs approval. Hopefully you will see it soon. It is also on our website.
Thank you, it has been approved: [filepage=166168][/filepage]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Banjo
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, but it's not the same one. That's for Tomb of Annihilation, and I was after the one for Temple of Elemental Evil (an earlier game/release) too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls