Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Lighthouse Beach
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level IV - The journey of a thousand crits begins with a single roll...Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.
Apparently this sale has been going for several years.

You can pick up a copy of Rommel's War for $45 at http://www.l2designgroup.com/SALE2012/L2DesignGroupWarehouse...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Kerby
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Breakout: Normandy fanMicrobadge: Vassal playerMicrobadge: IL-2 Sturmovik series fanMicrobadge: Dragon Age: Origins fanMicrobadge: Hell's Highway fan (John H. Butterfield design)
I ran across this site a couple of weeks ago. I emailed Lembit and confirmed the site is functional and the sale price is still valid. Ordered and received mine already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Sautman
United States
Evans
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just emailed them and they still had copies of this available at this price. I just placed an order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls