Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gonna sleeve these. Hopefully Dragon Shield or FFG Green.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Klausner
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ekted wrote:

The cards are 63mm x 88mm, basically MTG size. There are 90 of them: 83 rank + joker cards, 4 reference cards, one tracer card and two alternate Black Hat cards, and if you have the KS edition, there additionally are 9 Celebrity Status cards.

The Black Hat card should be sleeved with a transparent back, since you should always know who has it.

I'm sorry, I don't know Dragon Shield or FFG Green sleeves, so I can't tell you which to get there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
_tk_ wrote:
ekted wrote:

The cards are 63mm x 88mm, basically MTG size. There are 90 of them: 83 rank + joker cards, 4 reference cards, one tracer card and two alternate Black Hat cards, and if you have the KS edition, there additionally are 9 Celebrity Status cards.

The Black Hat card should be sleeved with a transparent back, since you should always know who has it.

I'm sorry, I don't know Dragon Shield or FFG Green sleeves, so I can't tell you which to get there.

Should be FFG silver, Mayday green, etc. I've added the game to the sleeves geeklist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.