Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Hartloff
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I know the creators of the game are on here often, I thought I'd ask... do we know when the latest KS will be shipping? After seeing this at Gen Con, and not having the money then, I was so excited to be able to pick this up via the latest KS.
I know it said November, but the kid in me is dying not knowing when it's coming... lol

Any updated timeline that you might share?

Thank you for such an amazing game, I can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NYColts18 wrote:
Since I know the creators of the game are on here often, I thought I'd ask... do we know when the latest KS will be shipping? After seeing this at Gen Con, and not having the money then, I was so excited to be able to pick this up via the latest KS.
I know it said November, but the kid in me is dying not knowing when it's coming... lol

May I also ask where it is shipped from for EU customers? In other words, should I expect a $200 extra charge in taxes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here a couple of quotes by EEG...

From today - "Quick comment update: as of yesterday all of the Elite Missions were shipped by me directly to Shipnaked for fulfillment to you all...additionally our warehouse full of secrets is being transferred either today or tomorrow from MO to NH. Once it arrives shipping will happen very soon after."

From 3 days ago (answering about EU customs fees) - "Yes we are shipping from within the EU for most packages that make sense to ship from Shipnaked.

Yes, everyone should get an email from Shipnaked alerting you of your shipping... If anyone had gotten tiny Epic kingdoms or any of those games ..it should ship exactly the same...except its not Tiny ... Its Everything Epic!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
poifpoif wrote:
NYColts18 wrote:

May I also ask where it is shipped from for EU customers? In other words, should I expect a $200 extra charge in taxes?

Francois take a look at my shipping company... they are Customs Friendly

http://www.shipnaked.com/rates/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NYColts18 wrote:

Jason! We're also super excited!

Our hope is to get everything to our warehouse by next week, and be set up to start shipping the following week. So... US Backers should have games by Thanksgiving or sooner!

Thanks!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sabbat00 wrote:
Here a couple of quotes by EEG...

From today - "Quick comment update: as of yesterday all of the Elite Missions were shipped by me directly to Shipnaked for fulfillment to you all...additionally our warehouse full of secrets is being transferred either today or tomorrow from MO to NH. Once it arrives shipping will happen very soon after."

From 3 days ago (answering about EU customs fees) - "Yes we are shipping from within the EU for most packages that make sense to ship from Shipnaked.

Yes, everyone should get an email from Shipnaked alerting you of your shipping... If anyone had gotten tiny Epic kingdoms or any of those games ..it should ship exactly the same...except its not Tiny ... Its Everything Epic!"
Thanks for your post Kelly! Appreciate the help as always!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy dimichina

vancouver
Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sweet can't wait to get my hands and review my copy
 Thumb up
 tip